- COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It's caused by a virus called coronavirus.
- Symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are a cough, a high temperature and shortness of breath.
- Simple measures like washing your hands often with soap and water can help stop viruses like coronavirus (COVID-19) spreading.
- There's no specific treatment for coronavirus (COVID-19). Treatment aims to relieve the symptoms until you recover.
- It's not known exactly how coronavirus (COVID-19) spreads from person to person, but similar viruses are spread in cough droplets.
How to stop infection spreading:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Wash your hands as soon as you get back home
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
Yoga & Coronavirus:
- Till now there is no vaccine available to cure coronavirus disease, as of now there is only available option is stay at home and keep social distancing.
- However with the help of Yoga you can increase your immunity by practicing yoga regularly, you can not develop immunity one day or in one week by doing Yoga, Its require regular daily practice to increase immunity and improve your health.
- Here are some list of Pranayama, that will help you to fight with viruses:
- Bhastrika - https://yog.dev/en/pranayama/bhastrika.html
- Kapalbhati - https://yog.dev/en/pranayama/kapalbhati.html
- Nadishodhan - https://yog.dev/en/pranayama/nadishodhan.html
- Udgeet -
- Suryabhedi - https://yog.dev/en/pranayama/suryabhedi.html
- Chandrabhedi - https://yog.dev/en/pranayama/chandrabhedi.html
- Bhramari - https://yog.dev/en/pranayama/bhramari.html
- Sheetkari - https://yog.dev/en/pranayama/sheetkari.html
- You don't need to do all the pranayama in a single go, but you need to create a plan and follow the plan for better health.